top of page

Prisons Judo Club

Public·14 members

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

Fullmetal Alchemist 1080P

Enjoy Fullmetal-Alchemist-Brotherhood-Wallpaper-1080p . for Android, iOS, MacOX, Linux, Windows and any others gadget or PC. Resolution - 1920x1200. Internal number of this image is WM-217302. Commercial usage of these Fullmetal-Alchemist-Brotherhood-Wallpaper-1080p . is prohibited.

Fullmetal Alchemist 1080P

So, Crunchyroll has been released in my fine country, Brazil! It's a moment of rejoicing and so much bitching. The number of naysayers regarding the streaming service is astounding, way worse than the North American fans could ever get. I'll admit that some of their complaints are legitimate (the translation could use some work), but for the most part, they're just really not wanting to pay for their anime (I mean, 1080p, simulcast, and all for a great price). Piracy is just too dominant around here. Anyway, I'm getting off-topic. What bugged me is that one of the naysayers' argument was that, since Crunchyroll is an American service, the monthly fee we (Brazilians) pay would not go to the anime producers at all, but only to, well, Crunchyroll itself. Is that total bull (as I imagine it is) or does it hold water? 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

STAY UPDATED

Thanks for submitting!

Tel: +233(0)246678456   Email: ghanajudo@gmail.com

• Ghana Judo TV
  • Ghana Judo Facebook

©2021 SPONSORED BY KUSTOM LOOKS

bottom of page